Here we go…top 10 signs your family is stressed!!!
10. Conversations often begin with “Put the gun down, and then we can talk”.
9. The school principal has your number on speed-dial.
8. The cat is on Valium.
7. People have trouble understanding your kids, because they learned to speak through clenched teeth.
6. You are trying to get your four-year-old to switch to decaffeinated.
5. The number of jobs held down by family members exceeds the number of people in the family.
4. No one has time to wait for microwave TV dinners.
3. “Family meetings” are often mediated by law enforcement officials.
2. You have to check your kid’s day-timer to see if he can take out the trash.
Drum roll, please…
1. Maxwell House gives you industrial rates.
Seriously, are you taking time to enjoy the lives you’ve been blessed to produce? If you all are snappy, isolated from one another, out of touch with one another’s interests and goals or emotionally distant…talk!
Become a Facebook fan!